This episode is about numerous tangents: Covid-19, snippets from The Engineer of Finance, thoughts about Time Machines and so much more!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Being a very private person – 4:03
- Ken’s recent episodes – 5:17
- Talking about some snippets – 9:11
- Attention to details – 10:40
- Let money flow – 13:31
- Always be respectful – 15:20
- How to better advise your clients – 16:17
- What the majority of financial advisors do – 17:03
- What makes this country so incredible? – 18:29
- Ken’s numerous tangents – 21:40
- A crystal ball or a time machine? – 29:00
- Talking about this pandemic – 31:40
- Loving a time machine – 33:24
- Helping people by providing them with information – 35:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.