What are your priorities? When you study your actions: how you spend your money and how you spend your time, does it align with your priorities?
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The importance of knowing your priorities – 2:22
- Identify your priorities and actions to take – 9:22
- What Ken loves about the financial industry – 20:06
- Think on what are your priorities – 24:17
- Get the priorities done – 26:02
- It is all about setting expectations – 29:28
- The vision capability – 35:17
- Money is energy – 37:19
- Watch how your money flows – 38:23
- “Your default priorities are not necessarily your real priorities” – 38:25
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.