Labels can be used to manipulate our decisions. Be careful! The Engineer of Finance dives into the details and asks a lot of questions.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Today’s topic – 2:32
- All about labels – 3:24
- Face to face – 4:09
- Why whole life insurance – 7:10
- The stock market is great – 9:07
- Why have labels? – 10:11
- Labels to manipulate – 10:30
- Why labels are important – 12:51
- How labels can redefine a narrative – 13:52
- Labels can affect everything – 16:04
- Labels and marketing – 28:00
- Why labels are powerful – 31:46
- Labels have meaning – 32:58
- Creating valuable content – 35:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.