The financial entertainer, Jim Cramer with Mad Money, should embrace what makes this country so great. Instead, the TV personality appears to embrace dictatorship. I thought after he became so famous for his epically wrong prediction in March 2008 about Bear Sterns that he would gain some humility and wisdom. He didn’t. My tolerance for inauthenticity is zero.
I also talk about my philosophy of investing in the stock market: defenses win championships.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- It’s Important: The topic for today. – 1:35
- The Bear Sterns argument. – 8:18
- Humans do not want to be forced or told what to do. – 11:01
- Is it purely financial entertainment? – 16:14
- It’s the wrong approach. It can be embraced in a different way. – 18:07
- What’s our number one investment? – 20:21
- There’s no one size fits all: Each family has different approaches, goals, and personalities. – 23:30
- The biggest thing and the biggest you can do. – 25:24
- The approach that Ken likes. – 31:03
- How are you going to position yourself to handle things when there’s a correction or if it keeps on going? – 33:42
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download