Every politician should play Lemonade Stand. Understand supply and demand. Learn what is required to create and operate a successful business.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Lemonade Stand – Play it Online at Coolmath Games
- Biden tells oil companies in letter ‘well above normal’ refinery profit margins are ‘not acceptable’
- U.S. National Debt Clock: Real-Time
- What Is the Keystone XL Pipeline?
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why Lemonade Stand?
- How Lemonade Stand is played
- How we can decrease inflation and fix the problem
- What the two different arguments are to decrease some of the pain
- The things that the government needs to encourage and embrace other companies to reduce energy costs and help out consumers
- Where to play and learn more about the game Lemonade Stand
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download