Ken Greene is the “Engineer of Finance” and he tries to educate financial advisers. Greene talks about life settlements and how it can be a powerful way to diversify your investment portfolio.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- How you can have your money tree – 1:00
- Understanding budgeting – 2:30
- Life Settlements – 3:12
- Benefits of a life settlements as an investment y – 4:30
- The financial industry has failed retail investors – 6:40
- Life Settlements are immune to stock market, bonds, economy, real estate, war, politics, interest rates, terrorism … – 12:08
- All personal, business, and investments deals should be “Win-Win” – 15:38
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.