Ken Greene shares some insights that carry over from the last episode along with thoughts about the importance of making educated decisions with your finances. It really boils down to him wanting more money in a lot more people’s hands and not the institutions hands.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Recap of last episodes conversation – 1:46
- Identifying the problem and creating the solution – 4:33
- Why the financial industry is designed to take your money – 5:22
- The importance of making educated decisions with your finances – 7:00
- Ken’s objective with his clients money – 8:03
- Tracking your progress and getting over pain – 12:12
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.