Procrastination is the greatest thief of wealth. Why do we procrastinate? One reason is fear. Fear is a mind-killer. It can cause us to be paralyzed and miss out on opportunities for wealth.
On the previous podcast, Ken talked about how taxes are on sale to inspire people to make changes. Instead of waiting for months or years, you should make changes now because a tax storm is coming. Stay tuned and enjoy Ken’s insights!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Fear as a big reason for people to not move forward – 1:55
- Why we procrastinate – 4:25
- Hit fear and protect your assets – 6:13
- Dan Sullivan’s book about the four C ́s – 6:39
- Ken’s fears – 7:38
- Having commitment and courage – 8:07
- You have to address what you want to accomplish – 9:50
- Helping you with fear – 12:00
- You have to take the next step forward -12:25
- Being terrified but always moving forward! – 17:40
- Taking the step forward – 19:15
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.