For today’s episode, I talk about my take on Mr. Powell’s speech at Jackson Hole, Wyoming. More pain ahead.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Speech by Chair Powell
- History Channel – Labor Day
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- How Jerome Powell addresses inflation
- What the speech of Chair Powell is all about
- The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and why it was created
- What needs to be done to reduce inflation
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download