For today’s episode, Ken discusses how he enjoys technical analysis. He talks about how looking at candlesticks, hammers, haramis, and Fibonacci retracements, helps him relax while studying and observing behaviors in the stock market.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Can the news and media predict the future? – 1:56
- When’s the worst to pull out of the stock market? – 2:29
- Understanding the highs and lows of the market and what can occur. – 4:31
- Looking at technical analysis. – 5:49
- What is the Fibonacci Retracement? – 7:28
- What encourages Ken. – 12:12
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.