The Engineer of Finance talks with Tammi about the stock market’s response to the elections. They also discuss Ken’s residential steel fence project: learn about the principles that Ken applied to build his fence, it could make you very wealthy.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Certainty for the stock market – 4:32
- Not knowing who the president and vice president are yet – 6:35
- Why the stock market is celebrating – 8:46
- The steel fence project – 10:37
- Being involved in a fence project – 17:57
- How you get good as an engineer – 24:33
- Creating The Greene Machine – 24:53
- Designing your financial strategy is like building a fence – 25:58
- The Greene Machine Investor Club – 29:35
- Constantly looking of ways to improve – 32:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.