When negative or fearful, there is no imagination or possibility to create. Fear-based decisions never work out. Your best strategies in life, savings, and investments will come from creative & positive thinking of what is possible. Negativity and fear are the mind-killer!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What the inspiration for today’s show is
- How a lot of politicians affect the population in terms of creating negativity in
- What the difference between risk management and safety factor is
- What Ken learned while working back in 2008 in the financial insurance services industry
- How he transitioned from the fear of stepping up and making fear-based decisions to making sound, emotional decisions
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.