Ken talks about budgeting and explains to us what is one plus one equal three. He also talks about the importance of saving and how our spouse is our business partner.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken recommends to us not to retire, find something else you’re passionate about – 2:32
- He talks about his father’s experience on creating and producing – 3:48
- Budgeting allows you to survive and grow – 6:09
- For Ken, all begins with budgeting and saving – 7:07
- What’s powerful about budgeting? – 7:57
- The first thing that comes to our minds when we say budgeting – 9:29
- Ken explains the meaning of one plus one equals three – 9:56
- He talks about his number one priority and number one need – 13:40
- Creating three times more – 21:52
- Your spouse is your business partner – 28:28
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download