This is insane! The $1.2 trillion supposed infrastructure bill passed the senate and it appears it will become law soon. A $3.5 trillion dollar budget is proposed. Our government needs to live within its means or there won’t be much left to govern.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- https://business.facebook.com/GreeneFinanceBook a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click hereShow Notes
- Being really disappointed – 1:52
- Something that frustrates Ken – 3:24
- How the nation became unique – 6:56
- What’s the natural solution? – 8:42
- Printing so much money – 9:45
- Not being a fan of tax evasion – 12:07
- Finding better ways to play the financial game – 15:22
- Teaching different ways to approach finances – 15:53
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.