Once you hit the retirement age, do you think you’re ready? Are you mentally, physically, emotionally, and most importantly financially ready?
For today’s episode, Ken takes a deep dive into Parkinson’s Law. He discusses what the benefits of Parkinson’s Law are and how it works. He also differentiates it from other available plans in the market today and why people should consider studying it further.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- EOF Podcast #71: The Greene Machine
- Becoming Your Own Banker
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What Parkinson’s Law is
- What impacted Ken’s career in the finance industry
- What the benefits of Parkinson’s Law are
- How Parkinson’s Law works
- What the effective plan is for people who can’t find time to look for mentors and study for money
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.