Part 2 about taxes and the frustrations of a government that keeps on taxing. Ken and Tammi also talk about corporate taxes www.fairtax.org and what would happen if you didn’t pay your taxes.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and to help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken talks about the tax structure in the US- 4:15
- The reason why we hate paying our taxes – 4:37
- The power to tax is the power to destroy! – 5:22
- All about www.fairtax.org, the US political advocacy group dedicated to fundamental tax code replacement – 8:26
- What Tammi’s CPA does with her tax records – 8:57
- Why you should pay a CPA – 9:20
- What would happen if you didn’t pay your income taxes? – 10:19
- Ken talks about corporate taxes – 13:55
- Why Ken prefers the implementation of voluntary taxes – 16:03
- The reason why politicians don’t want voluntary taxes -19:44
- What is a tax reduction – 23:57
- Ken and Tammi talk about Income Tax-Free – 30:41
- How you can reduce your tax substantially – 31:50
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts