Can you confidently say that you are great at handling your life and finances? If you’re not, you’re not alone. There are many people who might be good at handling their lives, but not their money. There might also be those who are great at budgeting and investing, but their lives are suffering.
In today’s show, Ken shares the common excuses that he’s hearing from people in terms of handling their finances and meeting financial advisors. Not only did he narrate the different life-changing stories about his life (and others), but also answer the question “Is money important to you?”
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken’s goal: To be the best Financial Advisor. – 1:32
- Looking back: Why have I had a dramatic improvement? – 2:52
- Stories about making dramatic improvements, even after facing different adversaries. – 3:54
- No more excuses. Moving forward with what’s important to you. – 9:06
- “It’s important to me to get that done so I’m around for my little guy. From that, I realized the importance of being around for everyone.” – 10:33
- Common excuses that Ken’s hearing from people in terms of handling finances and meeting financial advisors. – 11:25
- Hearing someone say, “Money is not important to me.” – 12:15
- It’s not about the money, but what it allows you to do that’s important to you. Once you find out what’s important to you and act on it, the excuses don’t show up. – 14:31
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS