No more holding back. It’s time to plant my flag so I can create way more opportunities and ideas for this awesome audience.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- https://business.facebook.com/GreeneFinanceBook a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Studying by himself – 3:34
- Knowing what was his purpose – 7:59
- Planting his flag – 10:03
- Having a lot of fear – 12:42
- Applying your knowledge – 14:40
- Creating more opportunities for the show and the listeners – 17:06
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.