In this podcast, Ken brings back some bullet points from his latest podcast to deepen those topics a little more. Also, Ken talks about housekeeping and a recent trip he took to Toronto.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken talks about Hank (and why he calls him that) – 9:34
- Cash flow and move – 11:31
- Banking is necessary banks are not – 11:58
- Housekeeping – 14:40
- How he wants to serve others – 15:36
- He talks about the typical financial advisor – 17:54
- Ken wants to teach and educate – 18:29
- Ken doesn’t want to be a financial entertainer – 23:17
- Be the best of the best – 24:56
- Ken talks about a trip he took to Toronto – 25:22
- He talks about his father and “Joey The T-Rex” – 28:36
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.