Taxes have an opportunity cost and more consequences than most can understand. In this episode Ken and Tammi talk about the different kinds of taxes and why minimizing your taxes now and forever should be a priority with your finances.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and to help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken and Tammi talk about their “homework” on the last podcast – 4:05
- Why Ken hates losing – 5:07
- “The power to tax is the power to destroy” – 6:50
- What about Property taxes? – 9:02
- Kinds of taxes and their opportunity cost – 10:10
- Consequences of Taxes – 12:30
- Retirement and taxes and what to expect – 15:03
- Why minimizing your taxes should be a priority – 16:40
- Who really enjoys paying taxes? – 18:59
- Minimize your taxes for now and forever: it’s powerful – 19:44
- Should we be keeping our taxes low? – 22:10
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS