This time of the year Ken recommends us to take a step back and review the amazing year we just had: the successes, failures, and what we learned from it. Beyond the classic new year resolutions, the idea is to truly dive in a reflection process to know what you want to accomplish in the upcoming year. Get the step by step from the Engineer of Finance himself on this episode!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Some of Ken’s thoughts about 2019 – 3:05
- How Ken approaches the reflection process – 4:10
- Planning the year around family vacations – 5:25
- Systems and goals – 8:58
- More important than money is time – 12:45
- Who is going to help you accomplish your goals in 2020? – 14:30
- The power of education – 16:50
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.