If you like doing something then profit from it! This is the message Ken Greene is trying to get across as he and Tammi discuss one of today’s most enticing topics: how to obtain profit and does perceiving it give you freedom?
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Understanding profit – 2:44
- Profitable but evil – 5:30
- Enormous wealth – 5:59
- Amazon’s “threat” – 6:21
- Profit is good – 9:15
- Improving trough profit – 13:49
- Work harder, get luckier – 15:11
- Spending less – 22:31
- Getting in touch with Ken – 25:52
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Subscribe with RSS