During these trying times, are you required to take the COVID-19 vaccine? This is the controversial topic that Ken and Tammy discussed today. Ken believes that what makes the US an incredible country is the people’s freedom to think, speak, and share their ideas, concerns, and opinions. He also shared about the fear-based mindset, the effective way of marketing, even for beginners, and how being educated can help you make a better choice.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- https://business.facebook.com/GreeneFinanceBook a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click hereShow Notes
- People starting a company or buying a proven system is probably the least risky investment that you can do. – 4:14
- “If there’s a complaint, an issue, or a problem, I want that phone to ring. I wanna know immediately so I can make that right, hear the feedback and improve.” – 7:51
- Money doesn’t have to be so intense, something to be so fearful, and be so concerned about. – 11:49
- Stop lying with your marketing. Stop the high privilege. 15:04
- Effects of the fear-based mindset. – 19:57
- They want to be educated so they make an educated choice. – 24:04
- What makes this country so incredible is the ability to speak freely, to share expressions, to talk about whatever you want. – 30:26
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.