A great interview with a phenomenal trust and estate attorney, Erica Cooper with MOBO Law. She loves what she does and loves helping her clients. I call her a “Trust and Estate Guru” she prefers “Shiny Sparkly Unicorn”! Please take action if you feel that Prop 19 might impact you. Call her paralegal, Sally Welch, at 530-214-8700. Mention this episode and the name of this podcast and it’s a free 60-min consult.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The power to tax is the power to destroy – 2:49
- Understanding Prop 19 – 3:49
- Paying additional property tax – 7:22
- Doing Prop 19 planning – 18:58
- Several tax changes – 21:09
- It’s hard to have financial certainty – 23:33
- Nevada as the best jurisdiction in the US – 25:06
- Talking about investments strategies – 34:45
- Have an estate plan – 43:34
- How to reach out to Erica Cooper – 46:50
- Making educated decisions – 47:45
- The implications of Prop 19 – 48:40
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.