Chasing rates of return in investments and winning feels great! However, if investors are just focused on growth and don’t pay attention to protecting those assets — things can go sideways fast.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why is it important to keep insurance? – 0:36
- Benefits of Investing: It’s amazing that opportunities will seek you out. – 3:16
- Small things in life: Playing with the family. – 6:30
- Acquiring it to financial strategies. – 7:52
- Important things to understand when creating strategies. – 8:36
- Purpose of insurances. – 9:34
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download