Purchasing an investment property shouldn’t be an emotional decision; it requires an elaborate study and market analysis, which is often complicated. In this episode, Ken Greene shares his financial wisdom so you can form a solid real estate investing strategy.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Discussing the previous podcast – 1:57
- How real estate can be a wealth vehicle – 4:11
- The emotional decisions – 5:18
- Buying property as an investment opportunity – 8:13
- Things to take into account when buying property – 10:00
- How to navigate an emotional decision – 11:36
- A good strategy – 16:00
- There’s a risk in every investment – 20:00
- Being a landlord – 22:45
- Real estate as an asset – 24:00
- It’s all about the market options – 25:25
- How renting is expensive – 26:00
- Discussing rent control – 28:15
- What goes up must go down – 30:38
- A good part of your portfolio – 33:28
- A quote from Angela Duckworth’s book – 38:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.