Ken Greene welcomes Jake Menath to discuss the pros and cons of renting versus buying a home. He argues that although buying a home is a significant investment, it is one that will eventually pay off. He also advises against overspending on a home and urges people to consider their comfort level before making a purchase.
Jake is a real estate agent and real estate investor. He sold more than $200 million in real estate in his career.
With Ken, they discuss the importance of finding a city that is boundary locked in order to take advantage of appreciation. They mention that zoning is often misunderstood and that it is changing in many cities. They advise people to buy property in a city and hold onto it for the long term.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with Jake Menath
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Guest spotlight: Who is Jake Menath?
- The real estate market: Then and now
- Why should you make land investments in boundary-locked cities?
- What they are looking for in properties they want to invest in
- Helping investors in looking for real estate properties
- Impact of California’s housing markets on property owners
- The benefits of being a landlord
- Pros and cons of investing in real estate
- What to expect in the real estate market
- Advantages of homeownership for first time homebuyers
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.