In this episode Ken has a very interesting conversation with Nathan Skankey from Santé Realty Investments at the 2018 Summit for Prosperity Economic Advisors. Nathan talks about commercial real estate, how to increase the value of a property and the Perpetual Passive Income Machine book.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with Nathan:
- Nathan’s Background – 1:50
- How Nathan is related with commercial real estate – 2:14
- Nathan talks about his marketing background and how he worked with The Perpetual Passive Income Machine’s book author – 3:50
- Nathan talks about his family’s real estate investing experience – 5:40
- They talk about the book “The Perpetual Passive Income Machine” – 6:40
- Nathan talks about investing in apartment complexes – 8:30
- “The value-add portion” – 8:47
- Nathan talks about his goals and he also talks about the commercial real estate – 9:10
- They talk about a big benefit of real estate – 14:00
- The importance of never losing your money – 16:57
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.