Real estate is a tangible asset that can bring you a cash flow income every month. In this episode Ken and Tammi talk about why focusing on investments outside of Wall Street have additional benefits you can’t get from the normal trading market volatility.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- His wealthiest clients money doesn’t come from Wall Street – 1:53
- What Ken learned from his parent’s owning rental properties – 3:57
- How Wall Street is a different animal since the recession – 8:27
- Real estate is tangible and that’s one reason why Ken likes it – 10:05
- Systems vs Goals – 12:39
- What to do as a landlord – 17:45
- Focusing on cash flow income – 20:20
- Are you ready to play the landlord game? – 26:33
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.