Ken Greene talks about taking control of your spending habits and how that can help you have a huge impact on the rest of your life. He also talks about retirement and the importance of budgeting.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Budgeting helps you become aware of where your money is going – 0:35
- Ken talks about his number one need – 0:42
- The conversation he had with his wife about retirement – 3:29
- To retire or not to retire – 4:26
- Why not to use the word retirement – 9:57
- Don’t wait for retirement, have a vacation – 10:36
- They talk about budgeting – 13:14
- Ken shares with us what he did when he started his company- 14:12
- Understanding the importance of budgeting – 19:00
- Use Excel for budgeting – 22:00
- Ken recommends to us some apps for budgeting – 25:00
- The two categories for budgeting – 26:20
- They talk about needs and wants – 27:50
- It all begins with budgeting – 36:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.