Saying “No” can be hard. Quitting can be hard. However, saying “no” can create a whole new world of opportunities that will allow you to say “Yes”.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Why Ken is struggling to say no. – 2:47
- The beauty of saying no. – 3:41
- Is the idea of time management a silly concept? – 6:05
- Successes and mistakes that impacted Ken. – 8:48
- The ones you trust the most can be the ones that really burn you. – 12:58
- Can quitting bring you a lot of fun? – 13:42
- “Saying no allowed me to say yes. Quitting things has allowed me to do so much more for others.” – 15:04
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download