Ken Greene discusses the importance of balancing savings and investments while also saying no to the things that don’t align with our financial goals. Greene mentions how saying yes to everyone might end up preventing us from serving our ideal clients or achieving our financial objectives. He relates this concept to investment strategies and talks about the importance of finding balance in spending, savings, and delayed gratification.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken emphasizes the importance of time management and saying no to the wrong clients so you can serve the right ones.
- He talks about the balance between spending and saving for future financial independence.
- Ken warns against accumulating credit card debt and the impact on financial freedom.
- He offers to help listeners with mastering paying off credit card balances in full each month.
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.