The Engineer of Finance discussed what made Twitter, Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Amazon so great and why their censorship might create new competition and investment opportunities.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Seeking truth – 6:49
- It is incredible all the knowledge that you can find out there – 11:02
- Creating more opportunities for your life – 14:12
- Mind creators – 15:42
- Twitter has been out there forever – 16:24
- What makes the podcast world so incredible – 18:21
- The importance of having information – 20:22
- Educate about money – 21:09
- Wanting to get back to “normal” – 25:57
- Hoping to see interest solutions – 28:31
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.