The Engineer of Finance interviewed AJ Osborne to talk about self-storage investments, the real estate market, and how self-storage units can create more passive income — a lot more passive income!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with AJ Osborne
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The cost of consumption – 4:09
- Being a self-storage investor – 4:41
- Real estate is getting more expensive – 5:40
- We consume at vast rates – 7:13
- How you can make a difference -15:30
- It’s all about cashflow – 17:11
- Refinancing your initial capital – 20:45
- The scarcity mindset – 27:56
- It is so important to elevate others – 31:02
- AJ’s two podcasts – 40:12
- How to create opportunities in your life – 40:38
- Wanting to understand all about self-storage – 41:14
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.