Ken and Ryan talked about selling a company. Ryan has a lot of experience buying and selling companies. He is a business broker at Quiet Light and helps owners sell their online companies. Quiet Light provides free education for prospective sellers and only earns a fee after the successful sale of their client’s company.
Ryan Condie spent 8 years in software sales at billion-dollar unicorns, started a candy factory from scratch which got to 700+ retail customers in the first 12 months, bought and sold 2 businesses, and built/sold KestrelOutdoors.com. When he is not working, he is spending time with his wife and kids, flying drones, trail running or planning some crazy vacation.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Ryan Condie
- For more information, visit his website: https://letsbuyabusiness.com/
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Starting a business from scratch – 2:14
- 8 companies in the last 10 years – 3:49
- Starting from scratch is painful – 5:32
- Several businesses that he still runs – 7:19
- Buying companies – 10:01
- Always wanting to help clients – 20:51
- Selling one of his businesses a few years ago – 22:46
- Taking his company to the next level – 24:14
- Increasing cash flow – 28:02
- Running your online business – 31:21
- Education is important – 34:29
- Having an exit strategy before making an investment – 36:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download