Do you know how the sequence of returns work? Whether you do or don’t, Ken will shed light on this subject and all about the different strategies available to help you plan for retirement and how to become a “contrarian thinker”, so stay tuned and enjoy!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Keeping cash flow – 1:54
- Creating net cash flow – 3:33
- Understanding the term “returns” – 6:59
- Accumulate for retirement? – 9:21
- The distribution side is a big deal – 10:09
- Government sponsors plan – 11:10
- Reverse mortgages – 15:14
- Ken as a “contrarian thinker” – 15:39
- Understanding the idea of retirement and what to do – 19:45
- Think differently and turn your finances – 22:32
- The Bankosaurus® as a powerful strategy – 24:27
- What’s the sequence of returns? – 25:40
- You cannot have all your money under your mattress – 26:46
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.