Series I Savings Bonds are very popular this year – Even though they are popular, boring to me at this time.
In this episode, Ken talks more about the Series I Savings Bonds: What it is, how it works, and what the pros of investing in it are. He takes a deep dive as to why people are making their moves into investing in I Bonds and what it means if it still stays strong. Ken also argues what the other better alternatives are and why he is more excited to invest in other strategies and why the Series I Savings Bonds are boring for him.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- ‘It’s like going to the DMV online’: What to know about buying Series I savings bonds via TreasuryDirect
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- From boring to exciting: Why Series I Bonds are exciting to talk about
- What the pros of I Bonds are
- Where the safest place to put your money is
- How these Series I Bonds work
- Why the Bankosaurus® is more exciting than these types of investments
- What’s the better alternative to Series I Bonds
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.