Ken Greene discusses the importance of constantly improving and focusing on Stephen Covey’s 7th Habits Sharpen the saw. Charge those batteries so you can keep improving.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- https://www.franklincovey.com/habit-7/#:~:text=Sharpen the Saw means preserving,and change in your life
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken talks about the importance of sharpening the saw to improve yourself in your personal life and business.
- Ken reviews Stephen Covey’s “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and finds out he misunderstood the concept of “sharpening the saw.”
- Covey’s actual concept of “sharpening the saw” represents the importance of maintaining a balance in your life by renewing and investing in yourself.
- Ken talks about how taking time off and giving yourself space to rest helps to create clarity and can lead to new ideas.
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.