Being in debt to others has its pros and cons, so you need to understand the full picture and be disciplined. Ken and Tammi also talk about the importance of knowing how you’re going to get out of an investment before you get in.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Why you have to think about the extremes in all marketplaces – 2:36
- With investments you have to know how you’re going to get out before you get in – 5:28
- The struggle of being in debt to others – 7:22
- Understanding the volatility of the markets and what to predict – 12:38
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.