Do you know how a Smörgåsbord relates to this episode? Ken talks about the Coronavirus, finances, kids and the stock market stay tuned until the end to hear all the stories!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Talking about interest rates – 4:35
- What’s a Smörgåsbord – 6:00
- Smörgåsbords and buffets – 8:37
- Children that appreciate time and money – 11:51
- The importance of reading every day – 17:30
- Smörgåsbords in the financial industry – 19:51
- How the Coronavirus is affecting the finance world – 20:28
- The impact of the Coronavirus in the stock market – 22:28
- Do you want to invest in the stock market? – 24:21
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.