Today is all about Smörgåsbord! This type of Scandinavian, buffet-style meal, serves Ken as an analogy term to help us understand the “buffet” of the financial industry. He also touches on topics such as taxes based on purchases and the diversification on Wall Street.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken talks about his Christmas present – 5:40
- Ken shares what does he love about this industry – 9:38
- An example to understand the income tax – 13:27
- If you make more money you should pay more taxes – 14:48
- Taxes based on purchases – 15:26
- Diversification on Wall Street – 19:06
- Understanding the meaning of Smörgåsbord for the financial industry – 20:58
- Always doing the best for your client – 23:03
- A Smörgåsbord in the financial industry – 23:31
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.