Following up our episode on how to have your “perfect day”, Ken talks about creating habits and systems in order to achieve your goals. This time he uses a story surrounding tennis to demonstrate his point.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken tell us his lasts podcasts topic – 3:00
- Ken recommends to us to save at least 10% of what we make – 4:30
- He shares with us how he spent Father’s day – 5:40
- He explains to us what’s a system and how to tight two goals – 7:00
- Ken shares with us how he is grateful for his life – 8:20
- What to do to be allowed to get something or not – 10:50
- Ken explains to us a system with the example of tennis – 12:02
- Ken tells us how he felt when he was sick – 13:00
- He shares with us his story of habits, systems, and goals – 15:00
- He tells us his training routine – 16:50
- Make a daily checklist of goals – 19:10
- You can define a goal financially – 20:40
- He shares with us some apps that may help us to schedule our routine and make a system – 21:00
- Ken shares with us his goal and system – 26:10
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.