This week Ken and Tammi continue with last week’s topic about how to reach a goal using weekly and daily habits.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Special Listener Gift
- Link to offer
- He tells us how he reached one of his goals – 3:30
- Ken shares with us how he got focused – 5:00
- The harder you work, the luckier you get – 6:20
- A tennis story of systems and goals – 8:20
- Ken answers a question about how you can fund a Bankosaurus® – 9:08
- Ken talks about delayed gratification – 9:33
- He shares with us his experience playing tennis and his goals – 9:50
- He talks about weekly and daily habits that he needed to improve in tennis – 15:00
- Focus on what you want the system to be – 17:00
- You have to know in your heart that your strategy and systems are right to make you reach your goal -18:10
- The importance of a goal – 20:55
- Choose a goal that plays to your strengths – 21:45
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.