The importance of vacation: taking a day off, a few days off, maybe a week off with family and friends. You need to give yourself permission to relax. When you do, not only will you have a great time off, the coolest ideas for your profession will present themselves to you — which you can implement when you’re back at work.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
- Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Giving yourself permission to take time to relax – 0:05
- A trip with his family – 1:08
- What happens every time you’re on vacation – 1:39
- Taking time off – 2:39
- Take the opportunity to relax and have fun – 3:45
- It’s important to take a breath and relax – 4:34
- Have a good time – 6:19
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.