Ken switches gears on this special episode to put his awesome co-host, Tammi Brannan, in the spotlight. They talk about how they first started working together, the principles of Tammi’s Blueprint Process, and how Ken has benefited from it in his business and his podcast itself!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Overcoming his fears and getting better with the podcast – 1:38
- How the podcast has helped Ken in his practice – 2:54
- Hiring Tammi and the Blueprint Process – 8:27
- Tammi takes the lead to explain the importance of purpose— the base of the Blueprint Process – 9:19
- The ideal client for Tammi – 12:37
- How Tammi first works with her clients – 15:20
- Ken’s “laugh test” to find out if a client is a right fit – 17:50
- Building long-term relationships – 18:29
- Find your blueprint and build your business around it – 19:11
- How to find your blueprints: the “battery” method – 27:04
- How Ken made use of this tactic in his business – 30:35
- The 3 phases of the Blueprint Process: research, application, and the BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) – 35:20
- Tammi’s podcast – 38:00
- How Tammi’s process allows you to turn your goals into action items – 43:05
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.