Our income taxes are at a historic low. There’s a good chance they will go up…a lot. You must act now to substantially reduce your future income taxes. Stay tuned and learn more with the Engineer of Finance!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Designing financial strategies and rates of returns – 2:03
- The biggest opportunity costs – 3:06
- What does the opportunity cost mean? – 4:26
- What we are willing to do when we are fearful – 10:21
- What is going to happen to our tax rates in the future? – 11:12
- Do everything you can to minimize your taxes – 15:00
- What many advisors miss – 18:18
- One of the largest opportunity costs – 19:46
- What makes more sense? – 20:51
- Moving money from one side to the other – 22:01
- Reducing income taxes – 23:41
- A tax storm is coming – 25:29
- Doing everything we can to reduce our wealth – 27:33
- Creating more certainty for the future – 29:44
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.