Tests are good. In every profession I can think of, we have to take test after test after test. Why not our politicians and leaders?
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Testing can be crucial. – 1:17
- The big tech companies and outlets are limiting the ability to find truth. – 3:19
- What Ken loves about comedians. – 4:08
- What kind of testing do we have to be a governor, to be a rep, to be a senator? – 6:26
- The great idea: Start changing the game. – 11:15
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download