Struggles, resistance… life is going to hit us. If we make a mistake is it a failure or an opportunity to learn and improve? It’s only a failure if we don’t learn and apply that new knowledge. I like to be proactive and avoid conflict. However, conflict (resistance) appears all the time. If we embrace it by taking ownership to learn and improve our actions. We will become 3x, 4x, 10x, eventually 100x stronger.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
Who, not how – 4:27
- What does not kill us, makes us stronger – 5:45
- It’s not a failure if you learn – 7:13
- Having gratitude every day – 8:28
- The attention to details – 10:39
- Health as a strong priority – 11:41
- Becoming stronger and proactive – 15:14
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS