Ken shares his learning experience in Texas, where he spent time with the best of the best in the financial world. He also explains what the Bankosaurus® is, as well as his approach to smart financing for individuals and families.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- None of us have a crystal ball – 4:50
- A different way to play the game – 5:22
- Love for Wall Street – 6:08
- Mutual insurance companies – 7:22
- Working on the fundamentals – 8:54
- Using “The Bankosaurus®” tool – 10:07
- What is “The Bankosaurus®”? – 10:45
- Complete control of your cash flow – 12:44
- The value of paying things back – 15:13
- Having clients that work for the government – 16:02
- Ken’s life without “The Bankosaurus®” – 17:31
- How Ken decided to help clients – 20:16
- Entering the financial industry – 20:54
- Becoming your own banker by Nelson Nash – 21:40
- It’s s all about Life Insurance – 21:44
- Learning about “The Bankosaurus®” – 23:36
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.