Is college education a necessity or a luxury? When it comes to getting a higher education, the cost of studying can be high: This is why most students are getting a student loan.
Ken sits down to talk about the numbers revolving around student loans. He says that before you pursue higher education, you need to be strategic and you should decide where you really want to be years from now: Since college is a very expensive place to figure things out. He also shares that even if a college education can be costly, it’s one of the best investments you’ll make.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- https://business.facebook.com/GreeneFinanceBook a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Introducing the topic today, the cost of student loans. – 3:19
- Being strategic when it comes to higher education: College is a very expensive place to figure out what you want to do. – 4:40
- What’s the national average index in the country? – 7:53
- How much are students spending every year? – 9:12
Education can be one of the best investments you’ll make. – 13:44
- The average student loan interest is 5.8%. – 14:29
- Is the debt worth it for a student loan? – 20:01
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.